(Información remitida por la empresa firmante)
OSLO, Norway, Nov. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ --
Highlights in the quarter:
- Strong biological performance. Standing biomass of 2,100 tonnes per 30 September, up from 1,047 tonnes per 30 June 2023.
- All-time high biomass production with 1,290 tonnes in net biomass growth.
- Quarterly run-rate net biomass growth of 1,600 – 1,700 tonnes end of September, about 70-75 % of steady-state levels.
- Parts of batch 3 harvested in September yielding 185 tonnes HOG with 96 % superior share, tight weight concentration and good price realization. Expecting significant ramp up of harvest volumes in Q4.
- On track for production cost on par with conventional farming
- Batch 8 stocked end August and batch 9 end October bringing farm to steady-state number of individuals of 1.5-1.6 million.
- Available liquidity of NOK 705 million per 30 September 2023 including committed available undrawn credit facilities.
- Q4 harvest expectation 1,000 – 1,200 tonnes (HOG).
CEO Trond Håkon Schaug-Pettersen and CFO Trond Vadset Veibust will present the results for the third quarter at Hotel Continental in Oslo, Wednesday 15 November 202308:00 CET.
Participants may also follow the presentation and submit questions through a live webcast available on www.salmonevolution.no, or with the following link: https://events.webcast.no/salmon-evolution/OEpmPDaoyhi5siPjdg0b/YpjX2kRpv5cFisuvNmU6
The presentation and Q&A will be held in English.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
For further information, please contact:
Trond Håkon Schaug-Pettersen, CEOthsp@salmone.no +47 91 19 13 27
Trond Vadset Veibust, CFOtvv@salmone.no+47 48 09 05 95
The following files are available for download:
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/salmon-evolution-asa-results-for-q3-2023-301988615.html