STOCKHOLM, July 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ) (Sobi®) today announced its report for the second quarter of 2022
April - June 2022
- Total revenueSEK 3,876 M (3,211), +21 per cent, +10 per cent at constant exchange rates (CER)1
- Haematology revenue SEK 2,688 M (2,125), +16 per cent at CER of which Elocta® SEK 1,107 M (1,005), +6 per cent at CER; Alprolix® SEK 468 M (438), +2 per cent at CER; Doptelet® SEK 618 M (230), +126 per cent at CER and Aspaveli®/Empaveli™ SEK 38 M (-)
- Immunology revenue SEK 847 M (752), stable at CER of which Kineret® SEK 545 M (550), -11 per cent at CER; Synagis® SEK 39 M (33), +10 per cent at CER and Gamifant® SEK 263 M (168), +34 per cent at CER
- EBITA1 SEK 944 M (922); EBITA margin1 24 per cent (29). Items affecting comparability2 (IAC) of SEK -14 M included a reversal of a provision for Russian receivables of SEK 51 M. Excluding IAC, EBITA adjusted1 was SEK 958 M corresponding to an EBITA margin adjusted1 of 25 per cent (29). EBIT SEK 423 M (467), EBIT adjusted1 SEK 437 M (467)
- Earnings per share (EPS) before dilution SEK 0.87 (0.91); EPS before dilution adjusted SEK 0.91 (0.91). Cash flow from operating activities SEK 343 M (1,393)
- Significant events after the reporting period: efanesoctocog alfa phase 3 data presentation; agreement to license the new orphan medicine loncastuximab tesirine in haematology
January - June 2022
- Total revenueSEK 8,801 M (6,872), +28 per cent, +17 per cent at CER1
- Haematology revenue SEK 5,187 M (4,003), +20 per cent at CER of which Elocta SEK 2,132 M (1,861), +10 per cent at CER; Alprolix SEK 887 M (851), stable at CER; Doptelet SEK 1,211 M (411), +155 per cent at CER and Aspaveli/Empaveli SEK 42 M (-)
- Immunology revenue SEK 2,967 M (2,305), +15 per cent at CER of which Kineret SEK 1,190 M (1,092), stable at CER; Synagis SEK 1,325 M (912), +29 per cent at CER and Gamifant SEK 452 M (301), +30 per cent at CER
- EBITA1 SEK 2,234 M (2,406); EBITA margin1 25 per cent (35). IAC2 of SEK -675 M, excluding IAC, EBITA adjusted1 was SEK 2,909 M corresponding to an EBITA margin adjusted1 of 33 per cent (35). EBIT SEK 1,198 M (1,500); EBIT adjusted1 SEK 1,873 M (1,500)
- EPS before dilution SEK 2.71 (3.27), EPS before dilution adjusted SEK 4.56 (3.27). Cash flow from operating activities SEK 1,987 M (3,092)
- Revenue is anticipated to grow by a mid to high single-digit percentage at CER, now potentially towards the higher end of the range
- EBITA margin adjusted is anticipated to be at a low 30s percentage of revenue, now including the cost effects of the agreement to license the new orphan medicine loncastuximab tesirine in haematology
Investors, analysts and media are invited to participate in a conference call which will include a presentation of the results and a Q&A session at 13:00 CEST.
The presentation can be followed live here or afterwards on sobi.com. The slides will be made available on sobi.com prior to the conference call.
To participate in the conference call, please call:
Sweden: +46 8 566 427 03 UK: +44 3333 009 260 US: +1 646 722 4957
Sobi is a specialised international biopharmaceutical company transforming the lives of people with rare diseases. Providing sustainable access to innovative medicines in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care, Sobi has approximately 1,600 employees across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia. In 2021, revenue amounted to SEK 15.5 billion. Sobi's share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More about Sobi at sobi.com, LinkedIn and YouTube.
For details on how to contact the Sobi Investor Relations Team, please click here. For Sobi Media contacts, click here.
This information is information that Sobi is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:00 CEST on 19 July 2022.
Thomas Kudsk Larsen
Head of Communication and Investor Relations
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: